I have always had a huge interest in psychology and how our minds work and in particular the power of our subconscious mind. I took an interest in hypnotherapy and initially decided to train in this therapy to help someone I knew to over come his addictions. In 2009 I completed my training in Clinical Hypnotherapy and was able to help a few people using my training for a while before getting caught up in the rat race of life for a while.
I guess we can all relate to how much of a whirlwind life can be sometimes. You get caught up in the winds and follow the path that this whirlwind takes you on regardless of your preferred direction. It took several years for me to finally break free and it all came thanks to watching a You Tube video of all things.
Why i do, what i do now...
So many of the people around me were suffering in different ways with mental or physical health problems. Many of which could be treated using RTT. Anxiety and Depression in particular are such huge issues in this stressful world people now find themselves in. We have suffered losses within our family and also circle of friends due to suicide and it was a topic very close to my sons heart after losing his father to suicide at the age of 12. Knowing I could do something to help and prevent any other families suffering the same loss was something that could not be ignored.
I have been so lucky to have found Rapid Transformational Therapy and feel overwhelmed sometimes by the amazing effects my clients experience. Helping people is the most rewarding job I could dream of.
Why work with me...
- Feel like your body or mind is letting you down and need a complete reset?
- Constantly feel the energy for life just isn't there sometimes?
- Feel like no one understands (as much as they mean well)?
- Emotional/mental or even physical issues putting added pressure on your relationships?
- Do you feel like you have no control over your life and future anymore?
- Are you feeling that you have lost a sense of who YOU really are?
- Tired of taking medications and want a more natural yet permanent solution?
- Need to make a huge change to something in your life, body or mind?
You are not alone, and these feelings can all be in the past with the help of Rapid Transformational Therapy.
Your journey through life can be less of a roller coaster ride, where you have no choice in the direction; and become more of a pleasant summer bike ride with the freedom to go wherever you choose to.
- A greater understanding of your limiting beliefs that have effected your life, choices, actions and physical body so far in life.
- Freedom from those beliefs and any trapped emotions currently held deep within your subconscious.
- Greater control over your own body and mind.
- Eliminate any fears you may be holding onto.
- Improve your relationships with your friends, family and partner.
- Give you a clear course of action and a sense of knowing when things seem so uncertain.
- Maintain a more positive mindset and be given useful mindfulness techniques and tools to work with.
- A natural and relaxing way back to the person you used to be.
- The ability to love yourself and feel like YOU ARE ENOUGH.